1.7

I have paid for more then 10 backup cd's and only received 1 .I called for answers and was told my cd's would be sent and i would receive them in two days still nothing came after a week.

I received an email from them telling me they don't have my mailing address. I find this funny as I received 1 of them. What ever support Pogo offers is BS!!!! I was also told from the tech my pogo account was hacked and it was hacked from two different people.

I should have figured it was a scam from the tech to get my info,he tlold me he needed to link to my computer to fix this problem, I figured I could trust him cause I got the number from Pogo on my account.When I told him my home computer was hacked from them he said that someone was using his name and info.And now I have to take my computer into bestbuy to fix this problem it's gonna cost me $200.0 to fix this problem and also the $100 plus American for the CD'S I never received.I think Pogo needs to get looked at to see why this happened!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pogo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Pogo to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was support, lack of customer service and customer service. Author liked the most large variety of games. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pogo and pogo shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments