2.1

I've reported at least four players for harassing me for almost a year. They followed me from room to room and called me names and so I started sending in abuse reports, at least 50 so I know that pogo is aware.

They also sent me disgusting messages which I also sent to pogo. When they started wishing that my cancer would come back and kill me other players said this was going too far and they reported them also. There is one player who has written the most filthy and sometimes racist comments in his profile. Those comments are still there.

His name is beenthere333 and he doesn't care , said he's going to add more. Why can't pogo remove these horrid comments from his profile. I've never met this man. I was told by the police to hire a lawyer.

Other players namespopatop1, bigmobe454, and IdahoBullRider. No help from Pogo.

jprsy55 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pogo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pogo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was freezing games. Author liked the most large variety of games. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pogo and pogo online games forum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments