Where do I start with this *** up company?They are affiliated with Pogo.com.

Pogo was having a Black Friday sale, 40% off their yearly subscription. So instead of paying $39.99 for the year, it came to $23.99 for the year. Sounds good right? NOT!

Instead of getting a 1-time payment of $23.99, these mother *** charged me 6 times, $23.99 a total of $143.94. They not only take major credit cards, they also take PayPal for payment. Once I received email notifications from PayPal, 6 different occasions of $23.99, I contacted PayPal directly to explain the situation. If you use PayPal, they require for you to work things out with the vendor first before contacting the Resolution Center at PayPal and you have got to link your credit card to your PayPal account.

Oh *** 2 days later, my bank account was hit with ALL the charges including overdraft fees of $60.00 because of the multiple charges from EA. That night, I contacted EA Help…What a *** joke. I waisted 2 in a half hours on the phone, with ABSOLUTLEY NO RESOLUTION, in the matter with someone in Manila, Philippines. He informed me that he could not see the multiple charges in his system and he just could not refund my money or reverse the charges.

He also informed me that he would turn the matter over to a specialist that I could not speak to in person that they only deal with matters like this through email and I should hear from them the next day. I’m still waiting on that specialist to email me. It’s been 3 days. I contacted Corporate, who is local where I live, 209 Redwood Shores Parkway Redwood City, CA 94065.

I would think that I would get some help with them to refund my money. NOT!

They only deal with major companies and not us little people.This company does not handle their individual customers fairly and after I get my refund of $143.94 and my year subscription is over, I WILL NEVER deal with their *** ever again.

Review about: Pogo Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Dislike it.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments