I keep winning rated bridge games and people jumpoff and no credit for win pogo needs to fix this big time !!!!
I win rated bridge games and people jump off so I get no credit for wins!!!! This is dirty pool. Are you going to fix this or just *** around?
Pogo needs to address this problem at once. I don't know why I need to put in 100 words to tell you that this is unfair, cheating, unpleasant, awful, nasty, criminal and curse words added. The big brown fox jumped over the lazy *** dog. I love my dog she is very smart -- the smartest breed there is--a poodle. Today is father's day and the longest day of the year. is that 100 words I hope so. Get real and fix this at once. Disgruntled player
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Crooked bridge games
- Reason of review:
- crooked game iof bridge
- Product or service
- Online Games
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "We have to say we had a fantastic experience with CTG in Sarasota, Fl. The installers were the best. I will say we 1st went to the Tampa..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."