I win rated bridge games and people jump off so I get no credit for wins!!!! This is dirty pool. Are you going to fix this or just *** around?

Pogo needs to address this problem at once. I don't know why I need to put in 100 words to tell you that this is unfair, cheating, unpleasant, awful, nasty, criminal and curse words added. The big brown fox jumped over the lazy *** dog. I love my dog she is very smart -- the smartest breed there is--a poodle. Today is father's day and the longest day of the year. is that 100 words I hope so. Get real and fix this at once. Disgruntled player

This person wrote the review because of "crooked game iof bridge " at Pogo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pogo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was crooked bridge games. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pogo online games for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pogo?

Comments

I don't know who you are, but I love you!

Yup - agree - I canceled my POGO membership because of it.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #998290