I have been playing on the site for a long time, but most recently they seem to have employees or former employees creating havoc on the site and they refuse to do anything about it.Accounts have been hacked and pogo user names stolen.

I personally witnessed someone in a euchre room confirming they stole someone else's name and if they wanted it back they need to apologize for something they had said. This was reported and nothing was done. Most recently there is a user who has literally hundreds of names, but he uses HOST names to manipulate the chat in the lobby of euchre rooms. He uses the name HOST_KOD_HOTEL.

And he has an additional host name as well. He completely halts the chat making it impossible to "advertise" for a new game of euchre, he loads in numerous names, I've seen as many as 50 at a time usually starting with the word "test" which then fills the room up making it impossible for players to get in. He completely shut down one room, players went to another and he followed and did the same thing there. When he locks down chat he is the only one that can chat, and you can't report him, that option is blocked as well.

So this has been reported to pogo by NUMEROUS people, and as recently as 3 weeks ago I personally screen captured everything he did. And as of tonight he is still doing the same thing. POGO DOES NOTHING even though I personally know 10 others that have reported this, many of them giving them screenshots as well. And this has been going on for at least 6 months now.

In addition he types nasty, vulgar things, is threatening, and if you make him mad he stalks you.Again, all have been reported and pogo has done nothing.

Review about: Pogo Website.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Customer service does not exist, Do not care.

Had an Experience with Pogo?

Comments

I think you may have something about former or current employees.I was in a lobby and a person knew everything about me, my name, where I lived, all the names of my pogo accounts.

No one could know that unless they were pogo hackers or employees.

That doesn't say much about pogo security.what other info do they have about me?